Thursday, May 12, 2005

Five resumes sent out in the last three days (3 Tuesday, 2 tonight). I'm also dropping off a simple application tomorrow at a local hotel. I've worked in a hotel before. It isn't very hard. =)

That's it, nothing else to report. I've been on a Battlestar Galactica binge lately. Maybe there is something in the human spirit that needs to (a) endure and (b) explore lest it become restless, which is my attraction to BG.

That and Boomer. My god...

*fans self. Serious yellow fever. Sue me.

I've come to this conclusion about the human desire to explore by watching my pet mouse who tirelessly searches every nook and cranny over and over again ...for nothing.

But who knows, maybe his enthusiasm will pay off.

I've completely rearranged my room. Now it's in shambles. I should probably clear out a spot to sleep...

No comments: