Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Notice that nobody on the "left" is complaining about Terri Schiavo's parents use of the courts. In fact I don't even know the number of times they've been heard by the courts but my guess is that it's around 12-14 times because when the shit hit the fan at the beginning of the month, it was at 9. It might even be higher, I'm just being ...uh ...conservative.

My point is that if any left-leaning individual exhausted their legal avenues the way Terri Schiavo's parents have, they'd be accused of abusing the system.

On another note entirely, I'm predicting a big swing to the left next election. Bush isn't going to get his Social Security Enron-ization past the masses, his approval ratings are at an all-time low (45%) with nothing but bad news coming up (gas, economy, Iraq), DeLay is about to be deep six'd and Bush's most egregious judicial nominations have been stopped cold.

No comments: