Sunday, March 20, 2005

After a half-hour of writing and deleting, writing and deleting, I've decided I'm too pissed to write.

It's about "the sanctity of life and that god will judge us based upon how we treat even the smallest of his creations." That's good because I agree.

Do these bastards ever wonder how god will judge them when thousands die from our 4 bn/yr beatings and thousands die from our 4 bn/yr neglect? Does it ever occur to them that tens of thousands will die because they won't give the poor basic health care? If not, how does it escape them?

Is it irrational to conclude that either they are monumental fools or ...damned liars?

I imagine if there is a god, he's say "Stop fucking with me. This is my plan. And hey, while you're at it, stop arming Turkey, stop getting in bed with Saudi Arabia and you, DeLay, you can't hide. Bush, why don't you take one quarter of that defense budget and feed the entire planet. You remember Cana, George.

You've read my book ...haven't you, George?"

No comments: