Tuesday, August 09, 2005

  • Still floating around 201lbs. That's ok. That's actually more than ok. My diet is still fully in control. It's like my desire to eat doritoes and ring dings has ...ok, maybe not disappeared but they're securely strapped into the backseat of the car. Even when I'm stoned. God bless Gardenburger.

  • Had my first "real" client today. Two-hour install. $60.

  • Cleaned the room. Ok, not spotless, but it was getting really disgusting and the second my back was squared away, blammo.

  • Sold something like four phones today.

  • Had a work review yesterday, it was "holy crap you kick ass" across the board.

  • I've won four of the last five games of go I've played (full 19x19). This makes me all sorts of giddy. I'm 21k again.

  • Back is fixed. Did I mention my back was fixed?

  • &@!$ing flat tire.
  • No comments: