Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Oh. I have a ferret. I did not know when I woke up this morning that I would be the owner of a ferret. So this is a big surprise.

Long story short, a woman purchased one after being told some "sometimes true but not this time" and some "wtf are you talking about" info by the seller. The woman I purchased the ferret from seemed just a little bit unhinged herself, actually.

I found out by way of a note tacked to the Shaw's Supermarket community bulletin board.

So the little stinker is completely napped out. Way more chill than any ferret I've ever seen. Well, a lot less frenetic. He still manages to shove his nose into everything he can find, just not like his ass is on fire.

And I'm assuming it's a "he." Hold on.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a male. My best guess is around a year old judging by the teeth.

I'm considering some names. "Castro" is on the top of the list. Succinct, flows off the tongue. Only it doesn't stand for anything personal, and a good name should, so...

No comments: