Monday, June 20, 2005

Ok, maybe the last post was a bit hasty. Wasn't being dramatic, things just looked a little dire until I could take a few deep breaths.

A customer asked me if you needed to put the rechargable batteries into the charger in order for the charger to charge the batteries. I couldn't make this shit up, folks. And I know I didn't misunderstand her because I said, "You're ...asking me if the rechargable batteries have to be inside the charger itself in order for the charger to work?" To which she replied, "yes."

And now, I offer you the latest fallout from our president's dumb fucking mouth.

TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's spy chief used two words to respond to White House criticism of Iranian presidential elections last week: "Thank you." The sharp barbs from President George W. Bush were widely seen in Iran as damaging to pro-reform groups because the comments appeared to have boosted turnout among hard-liners in Friday's vote. The result is that an ultraconservative is now in a showdown against a former president and relative moderate...

No comments: