Sunday, June 12, 2005

I can't imagine not finding out by tomorrow if I got the job. If I get it, my head will explode. If I do not get it, I will ... I'll probably be pretty goddamn disappointed. But that goes without saying.

I have nothing exciting to report. But I can leave you with a nice quote:

...we've done about as much as we can do ... When I look at the number of men and women who have been killed -- it's almost 1,700 now, in addition to close to 12,000 have been severely wounded -- and I just feel that the reason of going in for weapons of mass destruction, the ability of the Iraqis to make a nuclear weapon, that's all been proven that it was never there.

     Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC), one of the people responsible for revamping the Congressional cafeteria's menu to read "freedom fries" instead of "French fries."

No comments: