Saturday, June 11, 2005

The good news: While cleaning my room, I threw out a wad of receipts, coupons, etc. Looked down -- a five dollar bill. w00t! Picked it up. Another three bucks under it.

The bad news: Finding eight bucks made me very, very happy. I'm broke. Flat broke.

Another angle: My life is simple enough that eight bucks makes me very, very happy.

I guess it's all how you look at it.
____

Still haven't heard back from the place I interviewed for but I'm pretty confident that the only way I wouldn't get the job is if I was disgustingly overqualified. But still, they said they'd get back to me within 48 hours and that ended today. *whine

On the other hand, I'm a lot more hopeful these days because of it. When this happens, I'll be moving back to Boston, a place I miss dearly. For some reason I also have a get-back-into-shape bug biting me in the ass. There was a time when I spent every other day in the gym.

Did I mention at any point in time that I have hair again?

Christ I love weather so brutally hot that you're drenched with sweat sitting still. My kind of summer. Windows open, fans on 'high.'

No comments: