The news isn't west-slanted, huh? Check out this AP article. I'll break it down by paragraph. Iranian-perspective points are bold.
1. Rice warns Iran.
2. Rice says opposition to Iran coalescing.
3. Rice says countries starting to offer more help in Iraq.
4. Rice says U.S. feels U.N. should get tough on Iran and deadline looms.
5. Bush warns Iran that he and the world feel Iran should stop.
6. Bush says Iran having nuclear weapon would destabilize Middle East.
7. Rice says Iran should understand 6. and understand other reprecussions from U.N. exist.
8. Iran says nuclear program is peaceful.