Sunday, January 29, 2006

"Hoist with one's own petard." Great phrase.

And while we're on the subject.

Off a week-long vacation that consisted almost exclusively of video games and sleep. Talking with a long-lost (kinda) ex who is one of the coolest people I've ever met. Also, easily the most talented artist I've ever known.

I hope she doesn't read this.

Great visit with Bek. Still trying to break through the "if the radio doesn't play it, it sucks" meme.

New music. New music tools. And back to learning the guitar, if only to learn that one song.

And making some financial headway.

So yeah, things are going well. Now I just need to lose all the weight I dropped but I've decided to lay off the vegetarian thing. Too expensive to eat "correctly" when you don't much care for veggies or beans 24/7.

So ...tuna. Lots of tuna.

And the second best winter I've ever experienced. Christ I needed this.

No comments: