Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ann Coulter whines:

"Even Falwell's fans, such as evangelist Billy Graham and former President Bush, kept throwing in the "We didn't always agree" disclaimer. Did Betty Friedan or Molly Ivins get this many "I didn't always agree with" qualifiers on their deaths? And when I die, if you didn't always agree with me, would you mind keeping it to yourself?"

Don't worry about us, Ann. When you die the universe itself will smile.

"Let me be the first to say: I ALWAYS agreed with the Rev. Falwell."

What a coincidence! You've always been a twat!

Coincidence? I think not...

"First of all, I disagreed with that statement because Falwell neglected to specifically include Teddy Kennedy and "the Reverend" Barry Lynn."

You can almost hear Coulter wondering out loud, "What's the douchiest thing I can say to get back on the talkshow circuit and revive my delusion of relevance?"

Ah, I can't read any more of this article. It burns.

No comments: