Sunday, October 02, 2005

Chris Rock says white people say they'd vote for Colon Powel but they don't really mean it. I would. Because the guy has a conscience.

I've had about zero ambition for the last ...three week. It's wearing on me.

Smoking again. It's not hard to quit. Yeah, I can hear the laughter now but it's a hell of a weight control mechanism. I actually ate a 11oz roast beef sandwich the other day. Meat. THAT'S hard to quit. Cigarettes aren't shit.

It's already getting cold. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate cold. In fact I can't think of too many things I'd enjoy less than being cold for more than three or four minutes. I'd be out looking at the stars right now if it was warm.

I have two weeks of vacation accrued. Every day I think two things.

  • These two weeks have to last until September, so don't use them too soon.
  • You know, I could have had this entire week off.

    Addendum - Sen. Orrin Hatch, a former LDS bishop who does not drink, has taken more money from wine, beer and liquor groups this year than any other congressional candidate.

    Raise your hand if you're surprised.
  • No comments: