Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Stayed home sick. Slept all day. That was nice. Boss didn't even get mad at me. Probably because it's been a while since I've called in sick.

This is going to be the most boring post ever. I'm only doing it because I never post anymore. =)

Umm. House of Greasa^M^M^M^M^M^MPizza lived up to its name today.

Hm. What else. Working on the latest podcast. Bush is now spying on Americans. Says he's going to keep doing it, too. Says Congress gave him the authority when they gave him the OK to use military force in Afghanistan. ...

What?

It's both complex and not very complex but even the Republicans are looking at this one a bit cockeyed. But if you're not into deep political scandal, try this on for size.

I have a coworker that is an idiot. He has a habit of making stunningly inappropriate remarks to the customers. Like telling "What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?" jokes and commenting on which parts of his body do and do not have hair.

We've dubbed him Leisure Suit Larry. Which he'd look like if Leisure Suit Larry had Phil Specter's head.

The new mouse has the largest eyes I've ever seen on one.

The old fish really could use a new filter.

Apparently, me drinking a whole bottle of wine has become a sort of holiday tradition in this house. I'm expected to perform again next week.

The ferret needs a new home.

And I need some sleep.

No comments: