Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I got the job.

Also, Ella has a bead on an apartment in Salem.

So today I was semi-steaming about how this place never got back to me, and I've tried several times to contact them. Since Saturday I've been doing this "I can't believe I can't even get a job as a fundraiser" thing in my head.

But it turned out to be a "degrees of separation" issue -- the main office is in NY but I interviewed at the Boston office, and apparently all calls go through the NY office. So, today I did a bit of digging, found a number, called. "Oh, I've got the spreadsheet open right now. You're hired. We've been trying to get in touch with you."

I've been checking the voicemail, nada. So I guess maybe they were dialing wrong? Had it written down wrong? Dunno. Don't care. =)

Plus I'm on a "not eating unless I'm super hungry" diet. I tend to nibble all day, that shit has to go.

What a day...

No comments: